September 17, 2018
Aligned with these improvements is the development of a module on FDA Payment Portal that caters for all RRD clients of the Center for Device Regulation, Radiation Health and Research (CDRRHR). All manually assessed Orders of Payment (OP) are now integrated into this new payment collection system.
Guidelines for the implementation of this new system are hereby enumerated as follows:
For applications made with the CDDRHR-RRD, the following guidelines apply:
1. All payments for applications (i.e. LTO, COC, COR, CFCR, RFR) filed with the CDRRHR-RRD will be assessed by the FDA Payment Portal at https://rrdpayment.fda.gov.ph
2. Applicants must provide all necessary information, as indicated in the online forms. Details include, but are not limited to the following:
3. Payments shall be made in accordance with the existing collection policy (i.e. FDA Circular No. 2017-010), and through the authorized payment channel only
4. For Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) Oncoll Payment Facility Transactions, the applicant facility shall follow these simple instructions.
5. Once an application has been paid, the applicant facility shall submit a photocopy of the machine validated Oncoll payment slip together with the application requirements to any designated FDA or Department of Health (DOH) receiving offices.